Discover your family's story.Start with your name.

Start Now

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Food Allergy Blog I thought My Readers might like!!

Hello,
I came across this blog with great recipes for people who have food allergies!! As we all know living with a food allergy, no matter what it is, can some times be a little tricky. I will be doing a post about allergies in the near future, so be on the look out!!!

Also if you're looking for a DELISIOUS Gluten Free Dessert Recipe,
you've GOTTA SEE THIS!! CLICK HERE

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an issue with gluten, but your recipes look delicious. I think I'll try some of your recipes!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I just gazed around and saw your philosophy of life.
    "Don't sweat the small stuff" "And remember it is all small stuff." is the rest of that saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Let me know how the recipes turn out, and what you thought!! I Love feedback!!

    ReplyDelete