Discover your family's story.Start with your name.

Start Now

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The NEW Yum Mum Recipes!!!

Hello Hello,

Welcome to Yum Mum Recipes!! We have relocated from the ever frustrating, Today.com. I have decided that Blogger is a much better choice!! So Yum Mum Recipes is back to help with all your kitchen delemas!! Fantastic recipes, that will bring your family running to the dinner table, EVERY NIGHT!!! Easy recipes, to get you started. Cooking for beginners can some times be overwhelming. Don't worry, I'm here to help!


I will give you all of my tried, tested & true tips and tricks to help you in the kitchen, as well as kids in the kitchen. It's how I combine my two favorite things. (children, and cooking)!!!! All my years working with children I've picked up some great stuff !!! So keep your eyes peeled for some awesome info !!!!

Stay tuned for my next post:


Cooking for beginners
Are you a beginner when it comes to cooking for your
family? Are you tired of the same old things week after week, but have a hard time coming up with great new recipes, to keep your family happy? Well bookmark this Blog, you'll be glad you did!! You'll find lots of great recipes & short cuts to quick, healthy even traditional recipes here! You're family will race to the table to see what your having!

No comments:

Post a Comment