Ground Beef Dinner RecipesThere are many great things that can be done with 1lb of ground beef !!
With just a little garlic and onion the possibilities are near endless!!
Here are just a few of my Favorites!!!
Perfect Precooked Ground Beef To Add To Any Of Your Recipes!(Spaghetti Sauce, Chili, Shepherds Pie, Hamburger Soup, almost anything....)
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tsp Olive Oil
1 clove garlic (minced or pressed)
1 med onion (finely chopped)
1/2 pkg onion soup mix
1 tsp or cube beef oxo/broth
A pinch of Celery salt
1) Combine oil, garlic, onions in pan on med heat for 2 minutes, add ground beef. Cook till brown, drain grease. (NOT DOWN THE SINK PLEASE)
2) Add spices,oxo, 2 tbsp water, stir cover and cook over med-low heat for 5 minutes.
Now you have the perfect ground beef for whatever you might have in mind for dinner :)
Sweet Shepherds Pie Makes 4-6 servings
1lb lean ground beef
6 Medium potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
1 can of creamed corn
1 cup each corn nibblets, and frozen peas
1 cup shredded cheese (marble, cheddar, any kind you like)
2 tbsp of butter or margarine
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 tsp each, salt and pepper, garlic powder, and celery salt
1) Preheat oven to 400F
2) Cook ground beef according to above direction
3) In a medium pot, boil potatoes until soft.(As you would for mashed potatoes)
4) Mash potatoes, add milk, margarine, celery salt and pepper
5) Combine all corn and peas together in a bowl.
6) In a 9-12 inch casserole dish(can be round or square)Place cooked beef, in the bottom of the pan.
7) Cover with veggie mixture, add potatoes, and top with cheese!
8) Place in oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese starts to bubbles, and potatoes are golden brown.