This is actually her recipe, with my spin on it!! It is creamy, light and oh so satisfying!! It is a summer favorite in our family, and a must have at every BBQ!!
Bring it along to a BBQ once and it will instantly become your signature dish!
The great thing about this salad is you can make it ahead of time, the longer it sits the better it tastes!!
Egg Less Pasta Salad
1) 4 Cups dry pasta noodles (any kind of noodles will work. I like the coloured fusilli)
2) 1/2 Cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
3) 1 Cup Creamy Cucumber Salad Dressing
4) 1 large seedless Cucumber, chopped into small cubes
5) 1 Red Pepper, chopped into small cubes
6) 1 Red Onion, finely chopped
7) 1 Tsp White Sugar
8) 1/2 Tsp Each. Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Celery Salt
A) Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse in cold water. Set aside
B) Add your chopped vegetables & spices. Mix well
C) Add salad dressings and mix until noodles are evenly coated!
D) Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes (until it's nice and cold) before serving
** Add avocado, tomatoes, olives or fresh snap peas if you like**